Visit a Magical Place Where the Forest Meets the Sea...
Experience a holiday in a natural paradise,
just 40 minutes from Victoria, BC, on Vancouver Island. Comfort Cove Seaside Cottage,
a peaceful oceanfront haven, is a
bright and welcoming vacation rental located in beautiful East Sooke, an area known for its lush
forests and gorgeous ocean vistas. This cozy 1100 square foot
Sooke cottage is an ideal spot to relax
and leave the demands of daily life behind you.
Enjoy the inspiring views of the picturesque Sooke Basin
from this captivating oceanfront property with its own
private dock. Swim, watch the wildlife,
explore the fascinating sea life at low tide, or just relax. This charming
self-catering cottage for rent is tucked away in a beautiful
& natural park-like setting. Perched on a hill, Comfort Cove Cottage offers breathtaking views
from its many large windows! The cottage is only rented to one
party at a time, so you will have complete privacy.
This tranquil Sooke waterfront cottage is perfect for:
Comfort Cove Seaside Cottage has three levels and sleeps 3-4 comfortably, and up to
a maximum of 6 people (see floor plan).
You will enter the cottage on the main level. Turn your head and be greeted
with a wall of windows that showcase the amazing views!
The main level includes:
- A cozy bedroom with a comfortable double bed
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker
- Living room and dining area with large windows overlooking the waterfront
- Cable TV, DVD player, and selection of books & movies.
- Sliding doors lead out to the deck.
- Electric base board heating.
The upper level is where the master bedroom is located.
The views will take your breath away
when you walk into this room! The upper level is where you will find:
- The master bedroom, outfitted with a luxurious
- Astonishing views! Guests walk in and are swept away by the view.
Snuggle in bed and watch the wildlife and scenery.
- Watch the spectacular sunrises
from the comfort of your bed while you slowly awaken to a new day.
- Ensuite bathroom with toilet and sink.
- A sitting room is located across the hall from the master bedroom.
- Electric base board heating.
The lower floor offers a second living room, or can be used
as a bedroom for those that desire extra privacy. It includes:
- A double pull-out sofabed.
- Woodburning stove (used for heat).
- The washer & dryer.
Around the Cottage:
- A large parking area located in front of the cottage can
comfortably accommodate 3 cars.
- The private dock is a great place to hang out on a sunny day.
- Two benches are located near the water, under the shade of a tree.
Relax with a good book!
- The deck offers a small patio set, a wonderful spot to enjoy
your morning coffee while breathing in the fresh morning air and
- A picnic table is located at the back of the cottage.
- For maximum privacy, the cottage property is fully fenced, with the
exception of the waterfront.
Comfort Cove Cottage is well equipped for your comfort.
- Bedding and linens are provided (including 4 large beach towels).
- Kitchen is stocked with dishes, cutlery, and pots & pans.
- Refrigerator, stove, and microwave.
- A Weber charcoal BBQ is available for your use.
- Free local calls.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
(you will need your own computer and wireless card).
- Cable TV and DVD player.
- Small library of movies, books, magazines, and board games.
- Washer & dryer.
Items you will need to bring include: clothing, personal items, toiletries,
a calling card for long-distance calls, and food (there are grocery stores
on the way to the cottage, as well as in the town of Sooke).